- Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- Article 9 (Contact for inquiries)
- Among the privacy information, “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions.
- Among the privacy information, “historical information and characteristic information” means other than the “personal information” specified above, and refers to the services used, products purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when users register to use the site. In addition, transaction records containing the User’s personal information made between the User and partners, etc., as well as information on settlement, may be used by the Company’s partners (including information providers, advertisers and ad distributors, etc.). hereinafter referred to as the “Partner”). It may be collected from the following
- The Company collects historical and characteristic information such as services and software used, products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, search keywords searched, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including the communication status of the handset if used through a mobile device and various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the handset, and other historical and characteristic information when users use the services of the Company or its partners or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- For the purpose of displaying registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and products purchased, as well as information on the payment for them, in order to allow users to view or correct their registration information and view their usage status.
- For the purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, to inform or contact users, to send products to users, or to contact users when necessary.
- For the purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and the result of delivery by certified mail to verify the user’s identity.
- For the purpose of using payment information such as the name and quantity of products purchased, type and duration of services used, number of times, amount billed, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. in order to charge the user.
- For the purpose of displaying information registered with the Company on the input screen or transferring it to other services (including those provided by business partners) based on the user’s instructions in order to enable the user to easily input data.
- For the purpose of using information necessary for the Company to provide services to Users, such as information on the contents of inquiries and billing, as well as the User’s service usage status and contact information, in order to respond to Users’ inquiries.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases However, this does not apply when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by such an organization in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters are notified or announced in advance.
- The purpose of use includes providing it to a third party.
- Items of data to be provided to third parties.
- Means or methods of providing to a third party.
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person has been notified in advance or made easily available to the person in question of this fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use by the person to be used, and the name or names of the persons responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When a person requests the disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it to that person without delay. However, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following conditions are met by disclosure, and if the Company decides not to disclose the information, the Company will notify you without delay A fee of US$1,000,000 will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the user or a third party.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company’s business.
- In case of violation of any other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures established by the Company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify the User of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
The Company may request the suspension of use or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) of personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. In the event of a request for the use of personal information (e.g., “personal information”), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, suspend the use of personal information based on the results of the investigation, and notify the individual to that effect. However, we will take alternative measures when it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, such as when there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use of personal information, and when we can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
- The content of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following.
One Truth Eye Japan ( https://www.eyejp.com/ )
For inquiries, please visit the respective websites.